The following steps outline how to create a new MIDI configuration on OSX.
- Power down and disconnect all MIDI devices with the exception of the Axe-Fx or AX8.
- Launch the Audio MIDI Setup application.
- Go to Window->MIDI Studio.
- In the MIDI Studio window select Configuration->New Configuration...
- Name the configuration anything you want ("Clean") and click OK.
- Make sure your Fractal audio product appears in the new configuration.
- Launch Fractal-Bot to test the new configuration. Selecting your device in step 1 should display three green checks. If this works, try the editor (Axe-Edit or AX8 Edit).